Monday, July 9, 2007

Pics from Bug Canyon Part IV

I thought I'd share some of those pictures now. This picture is another angle of the whole board.


This picture is a close up of the crackle effect on the surface.


Here is a picture with some Arachnids and Mobile Infantry to show the scale better.


I'm amazed I was able to get this terrain project completed with some time to spare. I can barely wait for the upcoming convention (Dexcon 10, 18th-22nd http://www.dexposure.com/dexcon10.html ). I'm running 2 games of Starship Troopers on the 21st with this terrain. It will be interesting to see how players use the channels in between the plateau elements. More on the game setup later. I do need to plan out how to safely transport it..The large 2x4 sections will fit fine in the bed of my pickup truck. I still have to requisition some large plastic tote bins for the 28 individual plateau sections. And of course there are my figures, rules, and player sheets. And I'm also running WWII skirmish games and another Scif-i skirmish game, Shockforce.

No comments: