Tuesday, July 10, 2007

June Accomplishments, July Plans















Well, I've got a far lot more accomplished than I thought I would in terms of painting and making terrain. Quite a bit more of Starship Troopers collection is painted now. Stuff I painted was all Starship Troopers related. What is shown are the support missile set of 2.




6 Reliant weapon platforms with 6 crews as well as the 8 Roughnecks from the CGI series.










8 female troopers, 4 Heroes of the Federation, and a CHAS unit.












15 WASP Troopers.













..and 20 Arachnid Warriors. That's 70 figures plus others I started that aren't shown.





All in all not a bad month. I really needed to get a lot of this done for the big convention game. Making a commitment to run a game is a great motivator for getting a lot of gaming projects completed.

My plans for July are just as ambition. I've already got a few things done which I'll try to share later this week. They include Mobile Infantry on quad ATVs and some alternate history WWII Germans. I have to touch up more figures that I started in June such as some Arachnid Mantis Hunters and Hopper Bugs. I'm also going to quickly paint up some Middle Eastern style village terrain from Crescent Root Studios. And I recently starting on a sculpting/conversion contest to make my likeness into a WWII figure from Victory Force. I'm a bit behind on the that. The good news is my green stuff from last year isn't all dried out.

No comments: