Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Got some Cryx painted tonight

I was able to get in gear for the new year and paint some figures. Tomorrow is a Warmachine game night at one of the local games stores. I really prefer to use my own figures for army build type games, so I've been working at getting my Cryx faction built up and painted as quickly as possible. I started some figures earlier today and finished them this evening. Finished in this case meaning good enough for the game table. I have to return to finish up the Sea Witch and all the figures will need some base beautification and a top coat of matte acrylic. Here they are:



Back row left to right are Reaver Helljack, Brute Thrall, Helljack wreck, Bonejack wreck. Bottom left to right are the Revenant Unit and the Sea Witch.

Unless I get something done on the weekend I think this may be the only painting I get done this week.

3 comments:

LavronYor said...

Nice work Mike.

Unknown said...

Damn, I can't view the pics from my office! Oh well, I guess I'll see them when we get together this week.

- Tom

Goldwyrm said...

Thanks for the comments guys!